9AM Sunday Worship Service
10:45AM Sunday School (all ages)
April 13 Saturday Night Worship, 7pm
April 16 Made To Mom, 8:30
April 19 Good Friday Service, 7pm
April 21 Easter Sunday Service, 9am
April 22 Women's Ministry "Simply Monday Night", 6pm
April 28 Italian Dinner Youth Fund Raiser, 11:45am
May 4 Men's Breakfast, 7am
May 11 Saturday Night Worship, 7pm
May 12 Child Dedication Sunday (Mother's Day)
May 19 Baptism Sunday
May 21 Made to Mom, 8:30am
June 1 Men's Breakfast, 7am
Questions about these events? Contact the Church Office at 920-563-4730.
W5949 Hackbarth Road
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
Planning for the future is hard when you’re still paying for the past!
Listen—there’s a better way!
Join our Financial Peace University group, and we’ll learn how to beat debt and make a plan for the future . . . together!
Interested? Feel free to email us with your questions.
Spoiler alert: The Joneses are broke. That means keeping up with them will only get you into MORE debt!
Starting Sunday, January 6 at 10:45 a.m.
Location: Adult Ed. Room B
Facilitators: Tim and Susan Brockmann
Purchase of course material required
1/6 – Class kick-off (explanation and introduction of the class structure)
1/13 – Super Saving
1/20 – Relating with Money
1/27 – Cash Flow Planning
2/3 – Dumping Debt
2/10 – Buyer Beware
2/17 – The Role of Insurance
2/24 – Retirement and College Planning
3/3 – Real Estate and Mortgages
3/10 – The Great Misunderstanding
3/17 – Legacy Journey
3/24 – Final class – CELEBRATION
- If you sign up now, before Dec 21, the cost of materials and a one-year membership, will be $99 for the first 10 couples or individuals who commit to participating. After Dec 21, the cost is $109.
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- Subscription to Every Dollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
New! Dave Ramsey’s follow-up course, The Legacy Journey
- A one-year membership to all the online resources
- Additional workbook pages can be printed from their membership access.
Please click here to head to the Financial Peace University website to sign up.