9AM Sunday Worship Service
10:45AM Sunday School (all ages)
ALL CHURCH EVENTS CANCELLED UNTIL SUNDAY, APRIL 5th, 2020
April 25 Women’s Spring Conference & Going Beyond Simulcast-YR, 8am
July 27-31 Vacation Bible School & Moments for Moms
September 25-27 Fall Missions Conference
Questions about these events? Contact the Church Office at 920-563-4730.
W5949 Hackbarth Road
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
FCC Men's Ministry
BE ENCOURAGED AND BE STRENGTHENED - We as the "Men of Faith" at Faith Community Church, want to come along side men of all ages as you learn what it means to be a courageous follower of Jesus Christ. Learn what it means to move from adolescence to manhood, to being a mentor and leader, to becoming a patriarch, leaving a Godly legacy in your family tree for generations to come.
Tuesday evenings: 7:00 p.m.
Men’s Fellowship “Tea Time @ Mogadishu”
Contact Brett Wilson: 920.650.0627 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday mornings: 7:00 a.m.
Men’s Bible Study
Contact Jerry Brown at 920.563.5994 / email@example.com
Saturday mornings: 7:00 a.m.
Men’s Early Morning Bible Study
Contact Ben Mueller: 920.728.0517 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Location: Dunkin Donuts
1st Saturday of the month
Date: Check back in early summer for the specific timing
Location: Wisconsin wilderness
For more information, please contact: DDale@fccfa.com
FCC Women's Ministry
BE ENCOURAGED - Whether you are new to Faith Community Church, have attended for many years, or are somewhere in between, we have something for every woman. We are a community of forgiven women seeking to worship and glorify God and to spread His good news.
If you’re looking for a place where you can find meaning, friendship and hope in Jesus Christ – you are welcome here!
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lam 3:22-23
Monday evenings: 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (11 weeks)
- Winter / Spring Study: "David - A Heart Like His" by Beth Moore
- 2020 Date: Study began January 6th; March dates cancelled
- For more information, please contact Elaine Spata
Wednesday evenings (childcare available): 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Winter / Spring Study: "Becoming a Woman of Simplicity" by Cynthia Heald
- 2020 Date: Study began January 8th; March dates cancelled; study resumes in April
- For more information, please contact Annette Foster
- 608.921.9307 … email@example.com
Thursday mornings: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Winter / Spring Study: "Faithful Abundant True" by Kay Arthur, Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore - study completed
- For more information about Fall Study, please contact Heather Allen or Diane Saxe
- 262.472.0212 (Heather) or 920.650.1486 (Diane)
The study guide books are available at lifeway.com, christianbook.com, or amazon.com
JOIN MOM’S OF ALL GENERATIONS – Open to moms of all ages! Come to enjoy breakfast, a devotion (Fruits of the Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control), fellowship with other moms, and topics of interest.
- (childcare provided)
- TIME: 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of the month – 2020 schedule:
- April 21st
- May 19th
- For more information, please contact Michelle Sveom
- 920.650.1762 ... firstname.lastname@example.org
MEET ONE MONDAY EVENING A MONTH – Join us for a casual get together offering snacks, camaraderie, and the testimony of a sister in Christ..
- TIME: 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- LOCATION: Faith Family Room
- 4th Monday of the month - 2020 schedule:
- April 27th
- For more information, please contact Susan Brockmann
- 920.723.4500 … email@example.com
GOING BEYOND Simulcast with Priscilla Shirer - unfortunately given the current social distancing restrictions, we have decided to cancel the planned event on April 25th. If you had previously registered, we will mail a refund. Know that we have been praying for the safety of all of you and your families.
CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS - What better way to initiate the joyous season of Christmas than to celebrate at a festive reception followed by an inspirational program that prepares our hearts. The 2019 Christmas Reception, "A Heart for Christmas" was held Friday, December 6th. Details for the 2020 Christmas Reception will be established in the fall of 2020.
RE-CENTER YOUR SPIRIT AT THE RETREAT - Step away from life’s daily demands and re-center your soul through thought-provoking presentations, small group discussion, worship and fun. The once-yearly program is a sweet time of renewal and relationship building.
- 2020 Retreat: September 11th thru September 13th at Lake Lucerne Camp & Retreat Center in Neshkoro, WI
LEARN MORE ABOUT WOMEN’S MINISTRY - To the glory of God and through the power of the Holy Spirit, our purpose is to be intentional in reaching, equipping, nurturing and encouraging women to know and follow Jesus in all areas of life – through the authoritative word of God. Please contact any member of the women’s ministry team to learn more about ways to connect, ways to learn, and ways to serve.
- Heather Allen
- Susan Brockmann
- Mary Dunnam
- Annette Foster
- Betsy Gasper
- Cathy Niesen
- Elaine Spata
- Michelle Sveom
- Sheilah Vorpahl
- Phone: 920.563.9954
- Email: Office@FCCFA.com