9AM Sunday Worship Service
10:45AM Sunday School (all ages)
July 13 Missions Cookout with Haas Family, 5:30pm
July 14 SITM Cookout and Game Day, 12pm
July 14 VBS Furniture Moving Day
July 14 Lithuania Youth Missions Report, 6pm Sanctuary
July 18 Soulfire Summer Fun Night, 6pm offsite
July 21-27 VBS Decorating Week!
July 28 VBS Volunteer Luncheon, 12pm Gym
July 29-Aug 2 Vacation Bible School & Moments for Moms, 9:15am-noon
August 3 SITM Bike Rally
August 8 Soulfire Summer Fun Night, 6pm offsite
August 9-11 Men's Canoe Trip (email Pastor Dennis for info)
August 16-17 8th Grade Graduation Retreat
August 17 King's Closet Clothing Ministry, 11am
August 18 Small Group Leader/Hosts Meeting, 10:45am Choir Room
August 18 Adult FBH Teacher Luncheon Meeting, 12pm FFR
September 13-15 Women’s Retreat
September 28-29 Fall Missions Conference
Questions about these events? Contact the Church Office at 920-563-4730.
W5949 Hackbarth Road
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
FCC Men's Ministry
We as the "Men of Faith" at Faith Community Church, want to come along side all ages of men as they learn what it means to be a courageous follower of Jesus Christ. We believe we are to encourage and strengthen men as they learn what it means to move from adolescence to manhood, to being a mentor and leader, to becoming a patriarch, leaving a Godly legacy in their family tree for generations to come.
Men's Early Morning Bible Study Saturdays @ 7 am. Contact Ben Mueller for more info.
Brett Wilson will be leading a men's fellowship group entitled "Tea Time @ Mogadishu" on Tuesdays at 7pm - click to email him about signing up.
Join Jerry Brown at the Fireside on Thursday mornings at 7am for Bible Study - call 920-563-5994 for more info.
Men's Breakfast on Saturday, First Saturday of the Month - 7am. Click to sign up!
For more information about men's ministry, please contact Pastor Dennis.
FCC Women's Ministry
BE ENCOURAGED - Whether you are new to Faith Community Church, have attended for many years, or are somewhere in between, we have something for every woman. We are a community of forgiven women seeking to worship and glorify God and to spread His good news.
If you’re looking for a place where you can find meaning, friendship and hope in Jesus Christ – you are welcome here!
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lam 3:22-23
STUDY GOD’S WORD - Our hope is to encourage you toward personal & spiritual maturity through the study of God’s word. Small group settings on Wednesday evenings or Thursday mornings enable you to engage in a deep & personal way.
- Wednesday evenings (childcare available)
- Fall/Winter Study: Becoming a Woman of Simplicity by Cynthia Heald
- Date: Study begins Wednesday, September 18th
- Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- For more information, please contact Annette Foster
- 608.921.9307 … email@example.com
- Thursday mornings: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Fall Study: David - Seeking a Heart Like His by Beth Moore
- Date: Study begins Thursday, September 12th
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- For more information, please contact Heather Allen
- 262.472.0212 … firstname.lastname@example.org
The study guide books are available at lifeway.com or amazon.com
ENJOY COFFEE WITH FRIENDS - Gather with other women in an informal home-based setting on a Saturday morning to meet new friends & deepen relationships ... and to enjoy light refreshments. We meet several times each year, so please check back for updates for the location or check the bulletin closer to the scheduled dates. The Coffee with Friends schedule for 2019:
- TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Specific Saturdays throughout the year
- January 18th - complete
- June 15th - complete
- August 17th - at the home of Sheilah Vorpahl
JOIN MOM’S OF ALL GENERATIONS – Open to moms of all ages! Come to enjoy breakfast, a devotion, fellowship with other moms, and topics of interest.
- (childcare provided)
- TIME: 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of the month – 2019 schedule:
- January 22nd - complete
- February 19th - complete
- March 19th - complete
- April 16th - complete
- May 21st - complete
- September 17th
- October 15th
- November 19th
- For more information, please contact Michelle Sveom
- 507.215.1292 ... email@example.com
MEET ONE MONDAY EVENING A MONTH – Join us for a casual get together offering snacks, camaraderie, and the testimony of a sister in Christ..
- TIME: 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- LOCATION: Faith Family Room
- 4th Monday of the month
- September 23rd
- October 28th
- November 25th
- January 27th
- February 24th
- March 23rd
- April 27th
- For more information, please contact Susan Brockmann
- 920.723.4500 … firstname.lastname@example.org
CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS - What better way to initiate the joyous season of Christmas than to celebrate at a festive reception followed by an inspirational program that prepares our hearts. The reception is held one evening in late November or early December. Please check back for more details as we approach the holidays.
- TIME: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- 2019 tentative date: Friday, December 6th
- Planning underway
- For more information, please contact either co-chair
- Betsy Gasper - email@example.com ... 920.723.8395
- Elaine Spata - firstname.lastname@example.org ... 920.222.1105
RE-CENTER YOUR SPIRIT AT THE RETREAT - Step away from life’s daily demands and re-center your soul through thought-provoking presentations, small group discussion, worship and fun. The once-yearly program is a sweet time of renewal and relationship building.
- DATE: September 13th - 15th
- TIME: Friday evening through Sunday noon
- THEME: "a heart like His"
- SPEAKER: Jane Rubietta
- LOCATION: Lake Lucerne Camp & Retreat Center in Neshkoro, WI
- Register on Sundays through July 21st (unless capacity has been reached)
- For more information, please contact Sara Dale
- 812.827.9670 … email@example.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT WOMEN’S MINISTRY - To the glory of God and through the power of the Holy Spirit, our purpose is to be intentional in reaching, equipping, nurturing and encouraging women to know and follow Jesus in all areas of life – through the authoritative word of God. Please contact any member of the women’s ministry team to learn more about ways to connect, ways to learn, and ways to serve.
- Heather Allen
- Susan Brockmann
- Sara Dale
- Mary Dunnam
- Annette Foster
- Betsy Gasper
- Cathy Niesen
- Elaine Spata
- Michelle Sveom
- Sheilah Vorpahl
- Phone: 920.563.9954
- Email: Office@FCCFA.com