9AM Sunday Worship Service
10:45AM Sunday School (all ages)
Saturday, March 18
9:00 am – Women’s Coffee Meetup, Beauty and the Bean, 9 am
6:00 pm – Saturday Night Worship, Youth Room
Sunday, March 19
8:30 am – Pre-Service Prayer, Pastor Rusty’s Office
9:00 am – Worship Service
10:20 am – Faith Family Fellowship
10:45 am – Family Bible Hour
1:00 pm – Memphis Team Meeting, Youth Room
1:30 pm – Hispanic Church Service, Faith Family Room
1:30 pm – Shoebox Club Packing Party, Gym
Monday, March 20
6:30 pm – Celebrate Recovery, Adult Ed Room A/B
Tuesday, March 21
8:30 am – Made to Mom, Faith Family Room
Wednesday, March 22
9:00 am – 2 Peter Bible Study, Adult Ed Room A
6:30 pm – AWANA (age 2 – 6th grade)
6:30 pm – SITM (7th & 8th grade), Youth Room
6:30 pm – Women’s Bible Study, Adult Ed Room B
6:30 pm – Men’s Bible Study, Adult Ed Room C
6:30 pm – Choir Rehearsal
8:15 pm – Worship Team Rehearsal
Thursday, March 23
9:00 am – Women’s Bible Study, Adult Ed Room C
7:00 pm – Soulfire (high school), Youth Room
FCCS Spring Break begins
Mar 26 – New Member Welcome Sunday
Mar 27 – Dining with Friends, Culvers, 11:30 am
Mar 31 – SITM Game Night, FCC, 6:30 pm
Apr 1 – Men’s Breakfast, Faith Family Room, 7 am
Apr 2 – Compassionate Care Team Meeting, Adult Ed Room C, 12 pm
Apr 8 – Prayer Gathering, Adult Ed Room A/B, 9 am
Apr 16 – Italian Dinner, Gym, 11:45 am
Apr 22 – End of Life Seminar, Sanctuary, 8:30 am
Apr 29 – Women’s Brunch, Youth Room, 9 am
Questions about these events? Contact the Church Office at 920-563-4730.
W5949 Hackbarth Road
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
Click here to join our email contact list.
“What is Safe Families for Children?”
- Safe Families for Children creates social support systems around families in need through a community of devoted volunteers in hopes of strengthening families and keeping them safe and together.
- Safe Families for Children links Families in Crisis with loving volunteers to come alongside them, providing extended family-like relationships. Volunteers may provide support through friendship and mentoring or through safely hosting children in the midst of their crisis.
- Link to www.safefamilieswi.org for more information.
“Why and How is Faith Community Church involved?”
- Faith Community Church sees the need in our community to be the hands and feet of Jesus to surround and care for children and families through radical, biblical hospitality. Our compassion is fueled by the mercy and grace we have received from Jesus and we freely give of ourselves as we have been so generously blessed.
- Our teams consist of:
- Resource Partners: who provide tangible needs through goods and services.
- Family Friends: who provide support to Families in Crisis (mentoring, transportation, etc) and Host Families (meals, babysitting, etc).
- Host Families: who host children in their homes for short periods of time while Families in Crisis work on their goals.
- Family Coaches: who help Families in Crisis reach their goals while providing support to Host Families and Family Friends.
- Families in Crisis are given room to breathe and work on goals to keep their families intact. Parents maintain their parental rights and are strengthened through relationships and community.
“Who do I contact?”
- Sheilah Vorpahl, firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the church office
- Visit www.safe-families.org/involvement to learn more.