9AM Sunday Worship Service
10:45AM Sunday School (all ages)
Saturday, December 3
7:00 am – Men’s Breakfast, Faith Family Room
9:00 am – Church Christmas Decorating
Sunday, December 4
8:30 am – Pre-Service Prayer, Pastor Rusty’s Office
9:00 am – Worship Service
10:20 am – Faith Family Fellowship
10:45 am – Family Bible Hour
12:00 pm – Compassionate Care Meeting, Adult Ed Room C
1:00 pm – Hispanic Church Service, Faith Family Room
Monday, December 5
6:30 pm – Celebrate Recovery, Adult Ed Room A/B
6:30 pm – Philippians Women’s Bible Study, Faith Family Room
Wednesday, December 7
9:00 am – 1 Peter Bible Study, Adult Ed Room C
6:30 pm – AWANA (age 2 – 6th grade)
6:30 pm – SITM (7th & 8th grade), Youth Room
6:30 pm – Women’s Bible Study, Adult Ed Room A/B
6:30 pm – Men’s Bible Study, Adult Ed Room C
6:30 pm – Choir Rehearsal, Choir Room
8:15 pm – Worship Team Rehearsal
Thursday, December 8
7:00 pm – Soulfire (high school), Youth Room
Friday, December 9
9:00 am – Bible Study, Adult Ed Room C
Saturday, December 10
9:00 am – Prayer Gathering, Adult Ed Room A/B
Dec 11 – Chili Lunch and Caroling, Gym, 11:45 am
Dec 17 – Women’s Coffee Meetup, Beauty and the Bean, 9 am
Dec 19 – FCCS Christmas Program, Sanctuary, 6 pm
Dec 20 – Made to Mom, Faith Family Room, 8:30 am
Dec 21 – SITM Christmas Party, Youth Room, 6:15 pm
Dec 22 – Soulfire Christmas Party, Youth Room, 7 pm
Dec 24 – Christmas Eve Service, Sanctuary, 6 pm
Dec 25 – Christmas Morning Sunday Service
Dec 26 – Sold Out Christmas Party, Youth Room, 6 pm
Dec 31 – New Year’s Eve Bowling Night, Rock River Lanes, 5 pm
Questions about these events? Contact the Church Office at 920-563-4730.
W5949 Hackbarth Road
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
“What is Safe Families for Children?”
- Safe Families for Children creates social support systems around families in need through a community of devoted volunteers in hopes of strengthening families and keeping them safe and together.
- Safe Families for Children links Families in Crisis with loving volunteers to come alongside them, providing extended family-like relationships. Volunteers may provide support through friendship and mentoring or through safely hosting children in the midst of their crisis.
- Link to www.safefamilieswi.org for more information.
“Why and How is Faith Community Church involved?”
- Faith Community Church sees the need in our community to be the hands and feet of Jesus to surround and care for children and families through radical, biblical hospitality. Our compassion is fueled by the mercy and grace we have received from Jesus and we freely give of ourselves as we have been so generously blessed.
- Our teams consist of:
- Resource Partners: who provide tangible needs through goods and services.
- Family Friends: who provide support to Families in Crisis (mentoring, transportation, etc) and Host Families (meals, babysitting, etc).
- Host Families: who host children in their homes for short periods of time while Families in Crisis work on their goals.
- Family Coaches: who help Families in Crisis reach their goals while providing support to Host Families and Family Friends.
- Families in Crisis are given room to breathe and work on goals to keep their families intact. Parents maintain their parental rights and are strengthened through relationships and community.