9AM Sunday Worship Service
10:45AM Sunday School (all ages)
Sunday, October 1
8:30 am – Pre-Service Prayer, Pastor Rusty’s Office
9:00 am – Worship Service
10:20 am – Faith Family Fellowship
10:45 am – Family Bible Hour
12:00 pm – Compassionate Care Team Meeting, Adult Ed C
1:30 pm – Hispanic Church Service, Sanctuary
Monday, October 2
8:10 am – FCCS Prayer Meeting, Purdy Prayer Room
6:30 pm – Celebrate Recovery, Adult Ed A/B
Wednesday, October 4
6:30 pm – AWANA (age 2-6th grade)
6:30 pm – SITM (7th & 8th grade youth group), Youth Room
6:30 pm – Women’s Bible Study, Adult Ed B
6:30 pm – Men’s Bible Study, Adult Ed C
8:15 pm – Worship Team Rehearsal
Thursday, October 5
9:00 am – Women’s Bible Study, Adult Ed C
7:00 pm – Soulfire (high school youth group), Youth Room
Saturday, October 7
4:00 pm – Men’s 6th Annual Fall Feast, Bryan Kasun’s house
Oct 8 – Fall Hymn Sign, Faith Family Room, 5 pm
Oct 13-15 – Fall Friends Around the World Weekend
Oct 17 – Made to Mom, Faith Family Room, 8:30 am
Oct 20 – FCCS Fall Festival, 3 pm
Oct 22 – Child Dedication Service
Oct 25 – SITM Hayride, Kemna Farm, 6 pm
Oct 26 – Soulfire Hayride, Kemna Farm, 6:30 pm
Oct 27 – Women’s Ministry Movie Night, Faith Family Room, 6 pm
Nov 3-4 – SITM Fall Retreat, Camp Willerup
Nov 11 – Saturday Night Worship, Youth Room, 6 pm
Nov 17 – Shoebox Club Talent Night, Sanctuary, 6 pm
Questions about these events? Contact the Church Office at 920-563-4730.
W5949 Hackbarth Road
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
“What is Safe Families for Children?”
- Safe Families for Children creates social support systems around families in need through a community of devoted volunteers in hopes of strengthening families and keeping them safe and together.
- Safe Families for Children links Families in Crisis with loving volunteers to come alongside them, providing extended family-like relationships. Volunteers may provide support through friendship and mentoring or through safely hosting children in the midst of their crisis.
- Link to www.safefamilieswi.org for more information.
“Why and How is Faith Community Church involved?”
- Faith Community Church sees the need in our community to be the hands and feet of Jesus to surround and care for children and families through radical, biblical hospitality. Our compassion is fueled by the mercy and grace we have received from Jesus and we freely give of ourselves as we have been so generously blessed.
- Our teams consist of:
- Resource Partners: who provide tangible needs through goods and services.
- Family Friends: who provide support to Families in Crisis (mentoring, transportation, etc) and Host Families (meals, babysitting, etc).
- Host Families: who host children in their homes for short periods of time while Families in Crisis work on their goals.
- Family Coaches: who help Families in Crisis reach their goals while providing support to Host Families and Family Friends.
- Families in Crisis are given room to breathe and work on goals to keep their families intact. Parents maintain their parental rights and are strengthened through relationships and community.